Process & Systems Upgrade Program
Process & Systems Upgrade Program:
Objectives and Description:
Process & Systems Upgrade Program offers financial incentives to qualifying businesses in upgrading their systems (upgrade should save at least 100 MWh annually). Incentives include:
- up to $10,000 to compare the upgrades available for a key process or single system.
- up to $50,000 for the in-depth technical and financial information needed to build a solid business case.
- $200 per MWh for annualized energy savings; 70% of eligible project costs.
- up to 80% of the salary of an on-site energy expert up to $100,000.
- up to 80% of the cost of a monitoring and targeting system – to a maximum of $75,000 per site.