A Comprehensive Business Plan is always you operational guide; progress measurement tool; a guider in your business journey, and also the center stone to evaluating the viability of your business proposal, in whatever phase your business is at. We build business plans that includes all the requirements an investor, banker or government may ask for in order to make the financial decision
The main three things your business plan most accomplishes:
- The ability to get the funding you need.
- Using your resources and efforts to reach your business goals.
- Act as a guide in your way to success.
Each plan is unique and different and only customized for your business. However, the structure of each business plan is standardized and consists of 10 parts:
- Vision, Mission & Objectives
- Company / Business Overview
- Products / Services
- Industry Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
Management, Staffing &
- Regulatory Issues
- Implementation Plan
- Financial Plan (Financial Projections & Required Investment)
- Risks & Exit Strategy
The plan should not pass 50 pages long, but the length of the business plan depends on the complexity required. That’s said, supporting documents, tables and diagrams, illustrations and other relevant materials attached to the business plan have not set number of pages.